Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Presents..

I've just noticed that lately, I've been recieving many presents from my friends...





A teddy bear which I named Pepermint..




A Minnie Handphone Holder

A Keychain..





A Bookmark


Purple!!Lip Shimmer...






and...a Koala soft toy which I named Koala..


This are all my presents for this year so far...Thank you so much my friends...I actually had many more chocolates given by my friends on FRIENDSHIP day...but i ate them before i could even took pictures of it..but you can just imagine chocolates wrapped with pweety pretty paper..haha..Anyway, thank you for all the presents!! I love you guys:)(even if u didnt give me anything,I'll still love you:))




haha..I found this in between 1 of Vanessa's book...oh so cute!!

Finally,My fellow readers...

S

-

m

-

i

-

l

-

e

:)






=)

Natasha

No comments: