Friday, May 29, 2009

Natasha-ish

totally random picture...but it's pretty right? isn't it?
Natasha-ish



I just noticed, that every single time I update my blog, I'll say," It's so long since I last updated my blog" but yet, i never always update my blog...I know, I'm such an irresponsible blogger, but still, at least I'm blogging now right? hehe..>.<



Wheee!! It's the holidays now!! I'm so happy!! one whole month preparing for my exams, I finally get to relax..Sleeping late everyday is so not good for me..eye bags are appearing on my eyes and they look soooooo scary...ish..



Haha..Natasha-ish...sounds so...Natasha-ish!! haha..someone commented that on my blog..haha..thank you!! It sounds...er..Natasha-ishy?



I wish that this holiday will be productive and fun-filled..Yay!! VBS is coming!! Can't wait!!

All the small cute little kids!! haha..I'll promise to post up lots and lots of pictures after VBS.



I really don't know what to right here now, the main reason I don't like updating my blog, cause there's nothing to blog about..sheesh..well..that's all for now...



Good luck to those still having exams! :)



...Natasha...




No comments: