Thursday, November 27, 2008

Again...

So today, Vanessa, Dylan, Shen Deng and me went 2 1U,we felt so bored so we decided 2 watch a movie-James Bond Quantum Of Solace which is quite boring 4 me and worse since the person sitting beside me(Shen Deng), can't just stop telling me about what will happen...
Anyway, the show was quite boring..Can't wait 2 go watch Twilight (with them again..) 2moro!!!

I dunno y, but i was just not thinking that time and bought this freakin expensive skirt which caused me like 50 ringgit..As presumed, my mum scolded me like...and i promised her 2 never go shopping on my own again, but still, she was angry...what 2 do, it's my fault anyway... Anyway, thank you so much Vanessa 4 the present!!!

After we came back from 1U, we went 2 Vanessa's and Dylan's aunty's house 2 eat dinner. Her house was so big and she kept feeding us with lots of food. Thx anyway.. After dinner, we went 2 practice where so many things happened there but i dun think i should write it. If that person noticed, i'm really really sorry..

Today, was quite fun although a few ppl like me got scolding but it was still fun..
Wish 2day will be better since it's the last time i'm going out with my friends already(all because of that skirt) oh well...

Natasha...

No comments: