Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Day

Ok, this is the second post i'm writing 2day since i have nthg 2 do at all. So 2day i made this new blog, with such a random name since I was feeling random and my friends asked me to do so, so wtv la..

Today, was a better day than any oher day since my holiday started. Vanessa and Dylan walked 2 my house 2day since they live in the apartment just bhind my house. They, with such weird personalities(i'm really sorry 2 say that, Vanessa and Dylan), but that is what i like about them best, wanted 2 take the "short way" and climb over the back of my house, but they found out that there was a 5meter high fence and the door was locked, so they had 2 take the "long way" which is the way from the front entrance..

After that, we were still so bored, so we made this blog, which was STILL boring after that, so we kinda played some chinese checkers, which was STILL boring as ever. We were seriously so boring until we decided 2 play "cough"barbie dolls. This shows how boring we were...
So then, Dylan decided 2 prank call somebody, which was quite useless since he called Shen Deng who already knew his phone number. So Shen Deng was also so boring that he decided 2 come 2 my house too and then we went 2 The curve, which was a little boring, but still fun though, we played pool and fusball till we had 2 go home. so 2day was quite a fun day, compared 2 the others...Yay!! Can't wait 2 go swimming with them 2moro=)

I dunno what is the problem with my brother, but eversince he met Shen Deng, he kept talking 2 me about him and asking me nonsense questions about him, seriously. I guess it's bcause of his iphone...

Wishing it wasn't so boring..
Natasha

No comments: