Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Everyone,
Haven't been blogging 4 awhile, have been so lazy....even during the holidays...
Camp just ended a few days ago and i'm back 2 my boring life....
I dont know what 2 write, so to:


Vanessa
I'm really sorry 4 putting that picture that u think was ugly on my blog,i've removed it..and i've bought the book!!will give u soon..n u better tell me what u wanna say!!


Dylan
I will give u back the books as soon as possible, although i have no idea when i will read all the books finish..


Shen Deng
That was a great video clip! Kinda lame though..but really funny..haha..i laughed the whole way(even b4 it started..)Everyone,if u want 2 see that video, go visit his blog...


Everyone else
I'm sorry, but i have nthg 2 say 2 u guys...but u guys r great and thx 4 everything!!!


This is just what i wanna say..oh ya..and i wanna watch Wild Child!!!!
ok..i'm done..muahahaaha..i just wasted a minute of your life...muahahahaha...


i'm sorry...i'm getting crazy now...i'll just stop here..


Natasha....=)

No comments: