Thursday, December 4, 2008

Review...

Haven't been blogging 4 awhile....so i'll just write a review about my day...

Tuesday
Vanessa, Dylan and Shen Deng decided to come to my house again....as presumed, it would be boring, dylan and sdeng played my labtop and me and van just stoned there, literally...so, we decided 2 go to centrepoint, since we had no transport, we walked there..its so near my house anyway...my brother wanted 2 follow, so we had to bring him....which was kinda annoying...
On the way walking 2 Centrepoint, my brother kept sticking with Sdeng and 4 some reason, my brother kept smacking sdeng's butt....but he doesn't mind.....

When we reached Centrepoint, we went to Canaanland because sdeng wanted 2 buy a bible...my brother as usual, was noisy as ever..we were lucky we did not get kicked out....After that, we went 2 Mc Donalds, where my brother kept annoying sdeng 2 buy a happy meal 4 him(i'm really sorry Sdeng, next time pls dun buy anything 4 him..) My brother got this free Madagascar toy, which is really very very annoying, sdeng, pls do not buy anything 4 him anymore!!!

After that, we walked 2 Van and dylan's apartment and it was kinda boring there 2...but still better than staying in my house...After that, sdeng's aunt fetched us home....

Wednesday
Was really boring 2....but my mum needed 2 go 2 the apartment so i had another chance 2 go 2 van and dylan's house....but we went there 4 less than half an hour.....Van and Dylan asked Sdeng 2 come when i told them not 2 so by the time he reached their house, i left already, so it was still boring after all....
When i reached home, i had 2 study, but when i went on9, Dylan invited me 2 play the game of LIFE with them through the internet.....although i was not there, we still managed 2 play...they had 2 constantly give me feedbacks about the game so sdeng and dylan were always infront of the comp replying me and left van alone where she got bored...(i'm so sorry...vanessa...)we decided to name our children in the game when we get 1, so sdeng named his Hydrogen, Haemoglobin and Fallopian (science freak)....while Dylan named his jia ying and shen deng 4 some reason...Van didn't want 2 name hers so sdeng n dylan named them 4 her....Natasha and Nata de Coco? I was studying KH so i named mine L.E.D.....haha...lol...in the end, i won the game...haha...even though i wasn't there!! Thx Van 4 helping me!!!

Thursday
Since Sdeng and Van went to watch movie wiv their friends, so Dylan decided to come to my house 2 practice the songs 4 youth camp.....which we just practiced 4 around an hour and we got bored and used the internet, and got bored and my brother kept annoying him, then Dylan thought me how 2 play the guitar, then my brother continued disturbing him, then we were so bored that we used google earth 2 find places, then my brother continued disturbing dylan again where i can hear shouts from Dylan now while i'm writing this blog....later we will going 2 church 4 practice.....can't wait....

So this was how my 3 days passed....

No comments: