Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ipoh..

My holidays.
During my holidays, I went to Ipoh.

Initially, i thought Ipoh was really boring and there's nothing to do there..
when i ask my friends what is there to do in Ipoh,

the conversation goes..
what is there to do in Ipoh?

Many things!!!

like what?

EAT!!

and?....

er...eat?
me
friend

so yeah, i thought it was gonna be soo boring,just eating,
but well, it was AWESOME!!

hahaha...


During the first day, we went to a waterfall called Lata Kinjang.
It was very beautiful!




see!! how pretty:)

I actually really liked this picture..

but just look at my brother's blur face!

it's like, blur face take 1

Blur face take 2

Blur face take 3

seriously...

well, nevermind...

Next day, we went to a water park.

It was real fun there,but there shall be

NO pictures of that..

because..i was having to much fun till i forgot to take pictures..

During the last day, we wnt to this cave called

Gua Tempurung.

infront of the cave..

i didnt take much pictures, again...

but as some of you may noticed,

I finally wore that 50 ringgit skirt...

laugh with me here, Vanessa..

haha...

So that was my holiday..

another post bout vbs coming up soon!!

Natasha :)

No comments: