Friday, June 12, 2009

Uber-ishness

Uber-ishness
*warning* this post contains uber lameness and uber lots of "ubers", read only unless u've got uber lots of time.
Today, I came cross this cute, funny little word-uber.
I'm not quite sure what it means, but I'm uber sure it means very or super...
well, I'll start crapping with ubers.
The uber long holidays have FINALLY came to an end.
My holidays were UBER boring!!
I'm surprisingly uber glad that my uber long, boring holidays are over...
haha..
well, during the uber looooooooong holidays,
I manage to read finish a book-Inkheart.
It is actually quite interesting, uber nice.
Despite the uber evil villians that are uber sadistic and kills peole for their enjoyment.
Practically immature.
but overrall, it was nice and interesting.
Anyway, I'll try to get my hands on those uber hillarious books Vanessa recomend me.
However way i'll get those books...
:)
Now, I shall blog about-
JOANNA!!!
haiz..I tell you a...
the two sisters,
same personality one...
Just the other they, her awesome sister,
Michelle Paulsen ,
asked me to blog about her,
now,
its her turn,
the younger sister,
Joanna Paulsen.
but well,
I'm willing too..
cause she's uber FUN!!
although she's young,
she may be more mature than some of the older ppl i know.
Uber artistic she is!!
I don't think I know her that well..
but I can tell you, she is one
UBER great friend!!
Good luck for your UPSR!!
just for Joanna,
xoxo
Natasha
:)
Uberishly ubered..

No comments: