Thursday, October 22, 2009

London

lalala...I'm in London now!!! Whee!! It's soooo cold here..


My journey here was 13 whole hours of boredom, no entertainment no nothing...i mean, what can you expect from Air Asia right? I officially hate sitting on airplanes already, especially long hours ones, or maybe it's just Air Asia? ok...enough critisizing Air Asia, despite the uncomfortable, smelly seats, hardly edible food and overpriced souveniers and snacks, I should be thankful that I'm able to have a chance to fly to London, all expense paid right? =)


Anyway, I think i'm over the jet-lag period, considering I didnt even sleep at all in the plane, because of my sleeping problems lately, I can't sleep at all even if it's at the wee hours of the night, but what can I do? If anyone has an effective sleeping method, please do not hesitate to tell me :)
Ok..what am I writing?! Nevermind that...


I went to grocery shopping with my aunty today, its not much of a difference there than Malaysia..except that day always check your goods at the entrance before you leave. I saw a worker's name tag, on it written was his name, (obviously) but spelled as ***uvey***. How do you actually pronounce that?


I guess I'll just spend the remaining of my time reading...I can't actually go out,maybe tommorow..


I guess I'll go back to reading now...
Dreams are what your heart wishes..

Natasha

No comments: