Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The PMR aftermath

It's a week since PMR ended, and I realised how lost I am without anything to do. Who knew that studying could actually give me direction? Anyways, if you checked the last post, it was like what? months since I last updated my blog because I'm, well, too busy studying for PMR. :)

After Pmr, a few friends and I decided to go out 'shopping'. Although we didn't get to buy anything, but it sure is fun trying on clothes! right, Jia yin? :) anyway, it was really fun going out with you people, we definitely should go out more often!
I'm going to London!
*screams*

It's 1 more day! and then I'll be off to London! :) :)yes, I'm excited! So extremely excited! It's gonna be tons of fun. ALthough i'm not sure what is awaiting for me ahead, I sure do hope this trip would be an unforgettable one.

ok, I really don't know what to write here now, so until I have something to write,......er...then I'll write? (this is so lame...)

Natasha

No comments: