Friday, March 19, 2010

Random : I have the same number of fingers on both side of my hands.

It's funny how I can act so differently at a different kind of comment. Like, hmm..if someone said to me :" hey Natasha, you can sing really well!" My reply would be: " nah...you're praising me too much." BUT, on the other hand, if someone said sarcastically :" You can sing?" My reply would be :" Who says I can't?"
Notice how differently I act at these two situations? It seems like I have two different sets of personalities, which isnt exactly good....right? I'm weird.

Anyway, that was totally random. I shall write about anything that goes through my mine now.

hmm...I have a bittersweet feeling towards my holidays. Holidays are the only time where I can sleep in and laze around and watch all the tv I want(not like there are any programmes on)and facebook all I want, but then again, it would be so boring and unproductive, I'll use my spare time eating and sleeping which lets just say isn't very healthy. So, to like or not to like the uneventful holidays?

Oh, and I realised, that I can be really really very unlucky at times. It's like everything I touch spoils. Just that day, when i was using the modem, it just stopped working halfway. And then just a few days later, the computer could not start when I tried to on it although it was working perfectly well 5 minutes ago when my brother was using it. Oh, and then my phone became cacated just yesterday, not receiving any sms or calls whatsoever, leading to a mob of angry friends. Well, not exactly a mob, but they were angry. =( and then there's the printer, once long time ago...and the television..and the..no more actually. but still.. oh well, it works now =)

Random facts:
1) it always is nice talking to Vanessa after a long time.
2) Chocolate taste best when licked off fingers.
3) I laugh for apparently no reason at all sometimes.
4) Pi is the ratio of the circumference and its diameter.
5) An apple a day keeps the doctor away, or so they say.
6) I do not eat the century egg because once, when i was young, someone told me that the reason it is black is because they marinate it in horse's urine. and yes, I was that dumb to believe it, even until now...
7) I'm only 15 +, not in my twenties.

Ignore this post.

ok, enough of my random nonsense. I have nthg to write about.

xoxo,
Natasha

No comments: