Saturday, July 31, 2010

:D



I have such great friends!! :)

it's been so long since i last blogged but don't complain, at least I'm blogging now no? I honestly have nothing to write about, but for the sake of updating, i just shall.

Recently, I've made a twitter account, yeah, thanks to Joanna. I honestly dont understand this twitter thing. Firstly, it makes stalking so much easier, of course you can still private your tweets, but then again, why would i want to tell the whole world what I'm doing? not like they would be interested in any way. or maybe it's just me. besides, I'm no celebrity. I sound like a hypocrite, saying what's the point of twitter but yet having one? ok, nvm bout that...

Exams are so far away, and i don't feel like studying now, although i should since i have nothing else better to do. Today, i'm stuck at home with no where to go. I so wish I can drive!!! *1 more year Natasha, 1more loooooong year..* It has been 1 month and 2 days since I've turned 16, but it doesnt seem to me that I have changed much, have I? I should be more mature, throwing away all my childish thinking, and start to think more like 16 year old. Stop having crazy mood swings which i seriously hate about myself cause they're so annoying, to me, and it annoys others, causing people to think that I'm annoying and it just annoys me to think that i annoy others... haha..ok, ignore that, I'm just crapping out nonsense here. Besides, no one else reads my blog so hahaha, i can write anything i want here without worrying about what others will think. Besides, it's MY blog, i can write anything i want!! hahahahah, and there's no one to stop me!! *evil laugh*

that paragraph up there just proves how bored and crazy I am. I should stop now...
Sunshine,
Natasha C=

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hahahahahahahahaha... Are you so bored, you must blog?!?!

Heeeeeeee~

<3
Vanessa