Friday, December 10, 2010

You actually still read my blog?? :D

I'm so happy, I actually still DO have blog readers although I was MIA for such a long time! Such loyal people! *touched* hehe..thx Vanessa :D Even so, I'm aware of some people that reads my blog, ie: some of my uncles and cousins. o.0 Seems like I have to be more careful with my writing..hehe..not like there's any problem with my writing content anyway...

Anyway, lately, I've started to watch korean dramas again. And my latest one is -Personal taste. Lee Min Ho was sooooooo hot and sweet inside here!! unlike in Boys Over Flowers, gay show.== Vanessa, if you're reading this, this is a MUST watch!! If you have time la of course :D Anyway, I guess this explains why I've not been online often lately...heehee...

Before that, Chace Crawford was on number one on my list,
look at those deep mesmerizing blue eyes...

but I figured that my expectations were to high...so I lowered it down to Lee Min Ho!! :D

!!!!!!!

What? he's Asian what? haha..ok, no la, I can keep on going with my fantasies but he seriously is Hot weih!!! hahah

Honestly speaking, I had a hard time finding a decent picture of him as the pictures of him when he models are kindof..er...I really can't come out with a better word, but gay.
Anyway, so here's another NATURAL picture of him :D heehee
Cute! not the hair though..

okok, enough with my obsession over guys. Just earlier this week, my uncle got me a new camera! :D :D It's a Canon Ixus 105 and guess what colour is it?? no, it's not purple, although I would have chosen that if there was that colour :C

It's Green!!! (whoots! go green! hehe..)

yup, it's green, I chose that colour cause it was unique. I mean, have you seen anyone else having a green camera? Silver is the most common of all, so is black, and pink is becoming more and more popular amongst the girls, and guys even! So well, I chose green! :D It's a nice shade of green ok? Anyway, obviously after buying a new camera, you would like to test it out, and what's the best thing to test it on to see how good it is other than yourself? haha, so, if you know me well, you would know that my camera would definitely be filled with no other than Princess Natasha..haha..kdkd. Call me poser but It's my camera anyway, so I can do anything with it! *defensive* So here are some of the few 'test' (poser) shots..hehe. I'm becoming more and more vain, must be the blogs I've been reading lately...tsk tsk.




poser much? hehe
and a picture of my grandma and me :)

Ok, enough already.

I'm thinking of blinging the camera with sequins and sorts, but will it be too bimbotic? hmm....
hehe

Anyway, this holiday wasn't really that boring after all. (ok, i shouldn't say it until the holidays really ends or else I'd jinx it, it always happens to me, serious!) There's so many things I want to write, but I'm to lazy and sleepy....*curse that korean drama*

kthxbai

Natasha :D

Disclaimer:
Somehow, my blog post today seems a little er..aggressive? So sorry if I've said anything offensive :S

1 comment:

shiwen lee said...

YER.... he so GAY!!!!!
get a chat box
http://cbox.ws/?r=3-2945712