Friday, December 3, 2010

You know I'm bored when..

I start blogging,
yes, actually, that was the very reason I actually started th
is blog anyway..
nyehehe..

It's December already!! Another year has passed again, and really, what have I achieved this year? or is it just another year wasted? hmm...
You know, really, I would blog more often if I had more ideas on what to blog about. Blogging about my day would be just utterly boring as you see, I'm a very boring person and nothing much interesting happens in my life. Even when I use the computer, I don't even play computer games or anything, instead, you now what I do? I blog surf. * is there even such a thing?!* hahah.. yupp, I do go around people's blog, and then link link link to someone else's blog and then to foreign person's blog and so on.. I know some of you may think that I'm such a stalker but I would prefer you think that I like to read..*denial* Xp Serious k? Some people can really write wan!

Anyway, today, I shall randomly come out with something to write, so I have decided that I wanted to blog about my dream house....*mind wonders away....*
Road to my dream house..haha!

My dream house..
ok, so first, the location. Initially, I wanted it at the countryside, where it is serene and peaceful and quite, where there are blue skies and green pastures, a small patch of garden outside my house for all my gardening, not very far of, I can see a flock of sheep (?!)
BUT THEN... on second thought, I don't like the fact that countrysides are always so far from the city and all the places I wanna go. And I really hate sitting in the car for long distance rides. I mean like seriously, last time, every time my dad drives us down to Johor to meet our relatives, I'll be asking him where we were and how much time is there left for us to reach our destination until he gets so annoyed he asks me to go sleep. =.= Who likes sitting in the car for such a long distance anyway? I hope next time there would be someone who would be so clever to invent this kind of teleporting machine where I can just go in, and say type in the place that I wanna go and I'll be there in the matter of miliseconds! or even better! I want one of those doors like in the doraemon comic books which can take you ANYWHERE you want. All you have to do is just open the door! How cool is that? save all the time and anxiety of waiting..heheh, oh! and it saves petrol too!! (see I'm eco-friendly! hahah!) I remember last time, I had this awesome idea in how to get transported. It's like the whole world is connected with this kind of plastic tubes big enough to fit a person, and then we just go in it, and then press a button and then it'll *poof* you to wherever you wanted to go. haha, but how silly is that? the whole world would be one big mess of plastic tubes and what if fat people get stuck in between halfway? Catastrophic! haha.....

ok, enough of my silly imagination, I was just 6 ok? haha, so anyway, yes, back to location, I've decided, it'll be in a city, but in a quiet and secure housing estate :)
Secondly, my dream room! (actually, that's all I really thought about..)
ok, so I would want my whole house, including my room to have a Vintage theme! Yes, I love vintagy stuff! even my tea set must be like this!!


then I can be English and drink tea, saying stuff like " would you like a cup of tea?" *in British accent* nyehehe.... Ok, maybe not, but MY POINT IS, I want my house to be vintage themed, and my husband better agree with that! Muahahaha..
Anyway, so back to my room. The size, musn't be too big, later so big until I walk to the other end of the room, my legs also tired d..or maybe I should just put many chairs along the room so that I can seat down and rest abit..HAHA, but it'll take forever to reach there, so no no no..medium sized will do, like maybe thrice the size of my current room. (Is it still abit small?!) Anyway,my room must have at least a tinge of purple in it, but I've thought of it already, if it's all purple, it would be too boring, so I have decided, it'll be a darker shade of lavender and silver elegant vintagy patterns all over the walls, so it'll look cooling and cosy. :D hmm, and then my I'll have a walk-in-closet with my thousand and one beautiful clothes and a whole wall to fit my shoe rack filled with pretty shoes neatly organized by colour coordination. hehe. and then just above my bed, there'll be of course the ceiling, but my ceiling is different, I'll have this kind of remote door slide thing, so that when I open the slide at night, there'll be a clear glass pane where I can admire the stars in the clear night sky....hahah :D oh, and then I would want one part of the wall to be a glass window, and then there'll be this 'fountain' of water flowing down from the top like a curtain, in to a pond surrounding my room so that it wouldn't be too hot when the sun shines in.. Oh! and then, I MUST have one of those window-side beds, so I do my work while looking out at my beautiful garden. and then I must have a white vintagy dressing table, with a BIG mirror (where I will ask' mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of all!" haha...ok, maybe not.) for me to fulfill my vanity..hehe. hmm...I guess that's about it, aiya, too lazy to describe anymore la..hahah, yeah, so my dream room..nyehehe

ok, so yeah, that's about it, I may continue next time. Not like anyone would want to read it anyway...

Y^.^
cute peace face, HAHA

Time to sleep!
kthxbai

Natasha <3


No comments: